At Brambles Primary Academy we continually strive to provide a high quality education for each child and to involve parents as fully as possible in this provision. We are also aware that occasionally we may make a mistake.
Ways in which you may voice your concerns:
- The quickest way of solving problems is through personal contact with your child’s teacher. Please remember that teachers will be busy during the day, so it is best to make an appointment to meet with them either before or after the academy day.
- If this is not appropriate then please make an appointment to see one of our Deputy Head of Academies.
- If the issue remains unresolved then please make an appointment to speak to the Head of Academy (Ms K Gleave).
- You may choose to put your concerns in writing. If you do so, you should expect to receive a reply within 5 working days of the receipt of your original letter. Please see attached Complaint Form
- In the unlikely event of a complaint being unsatisfactorily resolved, or dissatisfaction with the way in which a complaint is dealt with, parents have the right to take the matter to the Local Academy Committee. Details of the process are available from the Executive Principal.
- They may wish to refer the complaint to Tees Valley Education for investigation. The Trust will carry out the investigation within an agreed timescale. There is no appeal mechanism to the Trust.
We are usually informed very quickly when things go wrong but we also like to be told when we get things right! We would therefore, also like to hear from parents if you are pleased with particular aspects of the academy.