- Computing is taught based on the National Curriculum for Years 1 to 6 and EYFS Curriculum Framework
- Our curriculum is organised around five key strands: Audio, Visual, Text and Image, Computer Science and E-Safety/Digital Literacy.
- A carefully planned whole school curriculum promotes the progression of computing knowledge and offers the opportunity to revisit and remember previous learning in order to develop understanding further
- Knowledge organisers outline the key new knowledge for each unit and the prior knowledge needed for pupils to make meaningful connections to new learning
- E-Safety and digital literacy will be taught throughout all strands as identified on the TVED E-Safety Document