We are very proud of our academy and insist that children wear our full uniform. However, from Autumn we will be introducing a blue and tartan skirt and pinafore, which can be purcased from Lollipops. This is in addition to our original black/grey skirt and pinafore and will not replace the original uniform.
Please note however, it is only this tartan that will be permissible and not all colours of tartan.
- Navy blue or royal blue cardigan or jumper. These are available from most high street stores and Lollipops supply them also (with badge) cardigan £9.50, jumper £8.50
- Pale blue shirt, blouse or polo shirt
- Black or grey trousers/skirt/pinafore or blue and grey tartan skirt/pinafore
- Plain ankle or knee length socks or plain tights
- Blue or white checked or striped summer dresses may be worn in the summer months
- Black or grey shorts in summer for boys and girls.
- Flat, black school shoes. No trainers or heelies
- If children wish to play football on the field at breaktime/lunchtime they must bring a change of footwear
- In the summer, children may wear flat supportive sandals with socks. They should be black, white or navy
PE Kit- below are details of our P.E kit. Due to Covid 19, in September 2020, we are only asking for trainers/plimsolls to be brought into school. We will inform you when we revert to the kit below.
All children need a change of clothing for PE lessons. This should consist of:
- Navy shorts/ tracksuit bottoms
- White T-shirt
- Plimsolls/trainers for outdoor
- Tracksuit or warm sweatshirt – for outdoor P.E. in cold weather. If possible we do like the children to wear a white top and navy bottoms.