We are very proud of our academy and part of our school contract is that all children wear our full uniform. We have the highest expectations of our pupils and therefore we expect all pupils to adhere to the following:
- Navy blue cardigan or jumper from Lollipops with logo, or plain navy blue jumper.
- Pale blue shirt, blouse or polo shirt.
- Black or grey trousers/skirt/pinafore or blue and grey tartan skirt/pinafore. Blue or white checked or striped summer dresses may be worn in the summer months.
- Plain ankle or knee length socks or plain tights.
- Black or grey shorts in summer for boys and girls.
- PE kit includes a white t-shirt, blue or black shorts and a change of shoes. In winter, children may bring long tops and bottoms for the cold weather.
- Please may we kindly request that clothing is labelled with your child’s name.
- Flat, black school shoes. No trainers. We also ask that shoes do not have logos.
- If children wish to play football on the field or MUGA at breaktime/lunchtime they must bring a change of footwear.
- In the summer, children may wear flat supportive sandals with socks. They should be black, white or navy.
- We request that children with hair past their shoulders tie it back, hair is not dyed or shaved into patterns.
- Children should only wear one pair of small studs in their ears and or a watch. No other jewellery is permitted.
- The academy does not allow pupils to wear jewellery in school due to health and safety concerns.
- The exceptions to this rule are one pair of small stud ear-rings in pierced ears that can only be worn
- if pupils are able to remove them independently for PE or other physical activity; and a sensible
- wrist watch. Smart watches are not allowed in school.
School Uniform policy